It is never too early to start a business.
Through Young Entrepreneurs workshops, we are trying to let children create their own business and in the process learn the essential skills of
- Coming up with an idea, promoting it, and collaborating with others to select the best idea
- Creating a business plan
- Getting funding to kick start the business
- Creating the product
- Marketing the product (pricing, presentation, advertisement, etc.)
- Performing record keeping and financial tracking
- Distribution of profits to stakeholders and the community
Please contact us if you would like start this workshop in your area.